Wednesday 24 October 2012

VOICES: Nicola Harwood (Vancouver)

In a blog post earlier this month, Nicola Harwood relates her feelings after seeing White Rabbit, Red Rabbit at the Cultch in Vancouver. The full impact of the show only hit her once she was back in the real world:

"I hit the street and burst into tears. Completely unexpected. The show had not seemed sad or angry while I watched it - it was wry, funny, a little dark and a little demanding. But I did not feel it manipulate me emotionally to feel angry or sad. I felt these emotions in my body, as my body moved through space away from the man lying on the floor. I was culpable, I was free and he was not, and he was angry and very sad, alone and in danger."

Read the full post on her blog. We're glad you had such a meaningful experience with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment