Thursday 8 March 2012

NOTES: March 7 in Oslo

Here are an audience member's notes from the March 7 performance in Oslo. Spoiler alert?


An empty chair for me in the first row

2 yrs military service – not done ‐ No passport – I must be careful / what do you look like? / Will you ever travel to Iran? 
29 years old, bloodtype 0+, 168 cm, 76 kg., hairy 
WHERE ARE YOU?
Help me feel I’m connected 
Orange trees so close, I can pick – a part of paradise ‐ 
My name is Nassim S 
I’m a boy 
BOY OR GIRL? 
Sara, a girl – 20 yrs old 
YOU LOOK YOUNGER 
dec 10th 1981 (1360) 
Iranian neither offends nor satisfies me 
Today wednesday 7th of march 2012 
I write this, april 25th 2010 – Dream, write

YOU ARE MY FUTURE 
something is common in all places 
my ignorance about you to write 
NEW YORK ‐ TOKYO – MUMBAI. 
OSLO, groovy

In my imagined world, The communication needs an intermediate 
The person who is called an actor 
Save you because you are a red rabbit 
Let’s review the first ten minutes
CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS 
You have the right to stand up and leave. 
I will remain among these sentences 
The police might call you tomorrow 
His death: Eat pork? Why is he so hairy? 
Who adviced you to see this play? 
DEAD – a street accident? MURDER case 
GUN 
SUICIDE

Do you remember that? 
supposed to be actual poison? That powder, salt or sugar? 
been stirred 
REAL POISON 
Suicide 
GUN 
What matters is not knowing 
My cell phone rang, my uncle, I shot him. Sometimes I get scared. 
WRITING THIS PLAY 
A trick: White rabbit, red rabbit

SUICIDE

Lene 
NOTETAKER #?? Oslo, march 7th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment