Wednesday 6 June 2012

VOICES: Garrance (Montreal)


Hello Nassim,

By this email, in hope of reciprocity, I will try to answer a couple of the questions you have asked me tonight.

My name is Garance, I'm 21 years old, and I saw, tonight, Sunday the 3rd of june, your show White rabbit, Red Rabbit. I saw the show in Montreal (Quebec, Canada).  It was read to us in french.

That said, I would also like to share with you something that happened tonight...
The actress, to which your text was giving, cried when she read the part about your passport.  She literally burst out in tears, on the stage, with your words in her hands.

The fact that you can't physically travel is quite unfortunate and you see me empathic. Although, it was important for me to tell you that, tonight, you did travel. You travelled threw our souls.

Sincerely,

Garance

No comments:

Post a Comment