Wednesday 9 May 2012

VOICES: Leonard Pitt (San Francisco)

Hello Nassim,


I am one of your actors and I did your piece yesterday. I was the 4th in the series of 20.

I enjoyed it from beginning to end and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to do something so crazy and totally fun.

And also to Andrew for asking me to do it.

As I told people when they asked me if I was nervous, "No, I'm not nervous. Nothing can go wrong because everything can go wrong."

And with that my sole purpose was to go out and there give the audience a great good time the best I could.

From what people said afterwards it seems to have gone well.

I wish you well and hope someday you achieve the freedom you so richly deserve.

Your friend,
Leonard Pitt from Berkeley

1 comment:

  1. I watched this performance .. enjoyed it, made me think about freedom.

    ReplyDelete