Thursday 18 August 2011

EMAIL: Corrie McKendrick (Edinburgh)

The following email was sent to Nassim Soleimanpour by Corrie McKendrick, who saw White Rabbit, Red Rabbit at the Edinburgh Fringe. 


(PS: Corrie plans to submit a textual analysis of WR,RR as part of her audition for the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama - best of luck, Corrie!!)

Nassim Soleimanpour,

I hope this email reaches you, after seeing White Rabbit, Red Rabbit on Sunday I knew straight away that I wanted to email you and thank you so much for this amazing, insightful piece of theatre you created. I found the text and the stories to be extremely poignant and they really opened my eyes to what your life must be like. It is easily one of the best pieces of theatre I have seen and for that I can't possibly thank you enough. If this is what all of your work is like I urge you to keep on creating, you have an immense talent that would be a crime to not be allowed to continually flourish. I hope this email has conveyed the gratitude that was the intention behind it.

Kindest Regards, Your Red Rabbit of the final few pages,
Corrie McKendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment