Monday 15 August 2011

EMAIL: Fiona Elliott (Edinburgh)

The following email was sent to Nassim Soleimanpour by Fiona Elliott after seeing the show at the Edinburgh Fringe

Dear Nassim,

I was today's Red Rabbit in Edinburgh - and I have taken the script home with me. Thank you! I just thought you would like to know - after I had guided the audience out, I saw that the actor was still lying on the stage with his eyes shut - I thought it was a shame that he had no applause, so I went back into the theatre and leaned over him and said, "Well done, actor!" but he didn't move or speak, he just went on lying there with his eyes shut. I thought that was a very good sign, and I thought you would be pleased.

I enjoyed meeting you - even although we couldn't actually see each other - it was interesting, and I am sure I would recognize you if we did one day meet!

with very best wishes

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment