Friday 12 August 2011

EMAIL: Eliza Cornwell (Edinburgh)

The following email was sent to Nassim Soleimanpour from Eliza Cornwell after seeing the show at the Edinburgh Fringe.


Hi!

My name is Eliza Cornwell, and I live in Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm working for the summer at a theatre venue called Remarkable Arts. Yesterday I got to sit in and watch White Rabbit, Red Rabbit, which I thought was absolutely amazing!

I've seen a lot of shows in the Edinburgh Festival and yours was definitely one of the best. Everybody who has seen in at my work has come out of the show with a smile and have raved about it. So i just wanted to email to say keep up the writing because you are obviously very talented!

Thank you for giving me such a great experience,

Eliza Cornwell
 

No comments:

Post a Comment